Internship - Store Operations Analyst Intern – SPRING 2019
Position Summary - This is an unpaid internship. Candidates must be able to receive college credit. Based in our downtown Chicago, IL Loop headquarters, the Store Operations Analyst Intern has an opportunity to work alongside the Store Operations, Store Planning, Store Field Recruitment, Store Visual and Store Training teams in all functions related to new store creation and development, recruitment in the field, training, merchandising and other projects. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in business management, marketing or a related field and is designed to add value to your development as a professional in the field.
Learning Experiences and Exposure Include:
- Using analytics system to create a variety of recurring and ad hoc reports to support Store Operations Team
- Interpreting data to understand selling trends and share observations
- Analyzing business trends and making recommendations for labor modeling
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team and have the following skills
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft Word and Publisher
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Career interests in business management, marketing or a related field
- Ability to interact and engage cross-functional teams with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have high degree of flexibility and a track record of quickly adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Candidate must display a positive, can-do attitude and must be an active team player.
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Must be at least 18 years of age and enrolled in your sophomore, junior or senior year at an accredited college or university
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Must be able to work from our downtown Chicago Loop headquarters