Customer Service Associate This position reports to the Store Management TeamPosition Summary The Customer Service Associate must exhibit a passion to learn about our products and services and demonstrate a desire to share that knowledge with our customers. The Customer Service Associate’s #1 priority at all times is the customer. Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities Models the Paper Source Customer Service Experience
- Consistently perform all steps of the Customer Service Initiative (CREATE):
- Connect with every customer by greeting them warmly, asking open-ended questions and engaging them in product related conversations.
- Respond to customers’ immediate needs
- Explore your customers’ needs and demonstrate products at the demo table, on the sales floor and at the custom print station.
- Add relevant products to complete the project, take it to the next level and help with their whole checklist.
- Thank every customer regardless of purchase.
- Empower customers to complete their creative projects at home and build customer loyalty
- Exhibits an attitude that is one of positive, can do and customer first with all customers.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc.
- Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a ‘grand opening’ look and feel to our customers.
Inspire customers through impressive product knowledge
- Inspire our customers about Paper Source’s unique product offerings through product stories, understanding and selling of our core businesses such as cards and envelopes and custom printing.
- Demonstrate consistent selling behaviors that inspire our customers towards a greater connection with our products through registration and selling of workshops and special events to company goals.
- Understand customers’ needs and projects to be able to make meaningful suggestions for additional purchases to achieve company goals.
- Complete all required training modules and have a clear understanding of all available tools and resources to enhance the selling experience.
Drives sales and profitability through Key Performance Indicators
- Sells the benefits associated with capturing email addresses in our customer registry.
- Provide feedback to store management on customer requests, reaction to merchandise and store environment.
- Utilizes company tools and works with customer to suggest add-ons to ensure store sales goals, workshop goals, and ADT and UPT goals are met.
- Demonstrated passion for Paper Source, our products, and providing extraordinary customer service.
- Arts and crafts background preferred with minimum of 1 year in retail or service related industry.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping and stairs and lifting of up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to work with /around cleaning chemicals and various art supplies.
Paper Source, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Applicants in AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT to review E-Verify and Right To WorkEnglish/Spanish postings. State / City Compliance: Paper Source, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.